FESPA, the independent Federation of European Screen Printing Associations is the one of the founding bodies of the modern Screen Printing as we know it. The next FESPA’s flagship exhibition will take place in Messe Munich, Germany. Over 700 exhibitors showcasing screen, textile and digital print will occupy the exhibition centre’s halls.
The contemporary exhibition venue combined with the suitable dates welcomed by both exhibitors and visitors, creates the perfect mix of accessibility, business opportunity and innovation.
FESPA in Munich is primarily a B2B expo aiming to act as a medium between exhibitors and trade visitors and to firmly support screen printing. With many events all over the world, FESPA is an absolute standard in the industry, setting the trends year after year.
Hotels near FESPA
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Each edition of FESPA attracts a big audience. For this reason our team highly recommends an early hotel reservation for all exhibitors and trade visitors as most hotels near the venue and in the city centre are fully booked few months in advance.
Take advantage of our leading customer service and send us a hotel reservation request by filling in our form or book directly with our hotel reservation engine in three easy steps. Enjoy your business trip in Munich with Fair Point GmbH!
Book your stay for FESPA 2019
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 700||n/a||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||total: 20 456||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Fespa
Airport: Munich International Airport 33 km
Railway station: München Hauptbahnhof 12 km
Subway station: Messestadt Ost 0.4 km
How to get to Messe Munich
- U-bahn line U2 in the direction of Messestadt Ost. Main stations on U2 are :
- Messestadt Ost (East) station
- Messestadt West station
- Hauptbahnhof station
- Sendlinger Tor station
- S-bahn line S2 drop off on München-Riem station -> connect with bus 190 to Messe Munich
- bus line 228 to "Messestadt Ost" stop
- bus lines 189 and 190 to "Messestadt West" stop
- bus lines 139, 189, 190, 263 and 264 to "Am Messesee" stop
To reach Messe Munich take A94, exit Riem and exit Feldkirchen West. During each event, the New Munich Trade Fair’s traffic control system will guide you to the nearest available parking area.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 48.134962 ; longitude 11.695547
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Munich during FESPAairport transfer or rent a car
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Booked for: GrindTec 2018
Nastja Klemencic Schmidt
Booked for: ITB Berlin 2018
PONT SUR SAMBRE POWER
Booked for: E-world energy & water 2018
Triskel Marine Ltd
Booked for: BOOT 2018
Booked for: MedtecLIVE 2017
E2W Manufacturing Group Limited
Booked for: PAPEREX India 2017
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018