Grand Palais des Champs-Elysees, usually referred to as Grand Palais (or Great Palace in English) is a world-famous heritage site, exhibition centre and museum complex. It opened in 1900, to host the Universal Exhibition. With location in the heart of Paris and quick access to major transport hubs such as Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est and Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Grand Palais remains a widely popular venue.
Approximately 40 art events are arranged in Grand Palais every year. The complex boasts an exhibition area of 72,000 sq metres and 2 million annual visitors.
Airport: Charles de Gaulle 32 km
Railway station: Gare du Nord 5 km
Subway station: Champs-Elysees - Clemenceau 0.2 km
How to get to Grand Palais
- Intercity train RER C and metro line 8 to Invalides Station
- Metro lines 1 and 13 to Champs-Elysees - Clemenceau Metro Station
- Metro line 9 to Franklin D. Roosevelt Metro Station
- Bus line 72 to Grand Palais bus stop
- Bus lines 83 and 93 to Grand Palais bus stop
- Bus lines 28 and N01 to Palais de la Decouverte bus stop
By River Shuttle
- Batobus to Champs-Elysees stop
- GPS coordinates: latitude 48.866833; longitude 2.312086
Cannot find the event you are looking for?Ask us about your event
Click above to send us a request form with the event you are looking for and your travel requirements.
Address: 3 Avenue du Général Eisenhower, Paris, France
GPS: 48.866833, 2.312086
Founded in: 1900
Total area: 72 000 m2