Founded in 1967, Firenze Fiera is one of Italy’s major expo centres. Its unique location ensures easy access from the rest of the country and from abroad due to the proximity of Florence Santa Maria Novella Railway Station and Florence International Airport. At the same time, Firenze Fiera provides the perfect setting for any event, near world-renowned attractions like the Old Town and Duomo di Firenze.
Firenze Fiera consists of three venues – Fortezza da Basso, Palazzo dei Congressi and Palazzo degli Affari – situated next to each other and representing different architectural styles and stages of the history of Florence. With 65,000 sq metres indoor exhibition area, and 208 halls and rooms between them, Firenze Fiera provides excellent conditions for exhibitions and congresses. PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO and FRAGRANZE are among the upcoming highlights that Firenze Fiera has to offer.
Airport: Florence Airport 7.1 km
Railway station: Florence Santa Maria Novella 0.5 km
How to get to Firenze Fiera
- Bus line 1 to Stazione Deposito Bagagli bus stop
- Bus lines 6, 11 and 14 to Stazione Largo Alinari bus stop
- Bus line Linea CF to Fiume 3 bus stop
- Bus lines 131O and 131R to Firenze Arrivi Diretta bus stop
- Bus lines 365 A, 368 A and 370 A to Autostazione Sita Firenze
- Bus lines 345BIS A and 357 A to Terminal Tramvia bus line
- Bus line D to Stazione Galleria bus stop
- Bus lines 13, 36 and 37 to Abside Santa Maria Novella bus stop
- Bus line C2 to Stazione Orti Oricellari bus stop
- Bus line C3 to Ognissanti bus stop
The venue is easily accessible via A1 and A11 motorways. There are 900 parking spaces available.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 43.779228 ; longitude 11.249174
Address: Piazza Adua 1, Florence, Italy
GPS: 43.779228, 11.249174
Founded in: 1967
Total area: 65 000 m2
Rooms & halls: 208