Expocentre is one of the largest and most important exhibition sites in Russia. It is situated in the centre of Moscow, near the Russian Government and the World Trade Centre. The proximity of Sheremetyevo International Airport (32 km away) and Domodedovo International Airport (46.7 km away) makes Expocentre easily reachable from abroad.
The venue provides 60,000 sq metres of outdoor exhibition area and 105,000 sq metres of indoor exhibition space with 9 large multi-purpose pavilions. It hosts more than 800 conferences, congresses and symposia each year, and approximately 100 large international exhibitions (such as WorldFood Moscow and UPAKOVKA / UPAK ITALIA). Due to the popularity of these events, Expocentre receives approximately 2,000,000 annual visitors.
Airport: Sheremetyevo International Airport 32 km
Railway station: Moscow Passazhirskaya 9.8 km
Subway station: Vystavochnaya 0.5 km
How to get to Expocentre
- Bus lines 12, Express to Vystavochny Komplex bus stop
- Trolley-bus line 54 to Vystavochny Komplex bus stop
Mini-bus line 100 to Vystavochny Komplex bus stop
- Bus lines 157, 205, 240 (except Expresses) to Ulitsa Dunayevskogo bus stop
- Trolley-bus lines 2, 7, 17, 39, 44 to Ulitsa Dunayevskogo bus stop
EXPOCENTRE can be reached by the Third Ring Road and New Arbat Avenue.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 55.751949; longitude 37.545086
Address: Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya 14, Moscow, Russia
GPS: 55.751949, 37.545086
Founded in: 1959
Total area: 165 000 m2
Rooms & halls: 9