ExCeL London is one of the largest event spaces in the United Kingdom. The unique design of the venue makes it possible for several parallel events to be held there. The column-free halls can be divided into smaller, acoustically-discreet sections, perfectly suitable for large events and smaller exhibitions alike. ExCeL London has 87,328 sq. metres of exhibition space and capacity for 68,750 visitors at any given time.
The flexibility, quality of service and sustainability of ExCeL London have won the exhibition centre numerous awards, among which Venue of the Year (in both 2014 and 2015) and Mayor's Gold Award for Energy Saving in 2015. The venue consists of 5 halls dedicated to smaller events, complemented by Gallery section and Platinum Suite for private conference meetings. Some of the most anticipated international trade fairs to be held in ExCeL London include BETT, London Travel Market, London Boat Show and more.
Airport: London City Airport 2 km
Railway station: Liverpool Street Station 8.5 km
Subway station: Custom House 0.5 km
How to get to ExCeL London
- Jubilee line Canning Town station -> connect with DLR train to Custom House (ExCel West entrance) or Prince Regent & ICC London (ExCel East entrance)
- DLR train from Startford International or Lewisham Station to Custom House
- Bus lines 241, 325, 541, 678, N551 to Custom House bus stop
By Boat and Cable Car
- Travel using a Thames Clipper between central London and the O2 and then by Cable Car across the Thames to ExCeL London.
ExCel London is easily accessible from the M25, M11, A406 and A13.
- SAT Nav address : E16 1DR
- GPS coordinates: latitude 44.509315 ; longitude 11.362436
|Event||Branch||Start date||End date|
|BETT||Education and Training||23.01.2019||26.01.2019|
|IFE||Food and Beverage, Foodprocessing and Packaging Machinery||17.03.2019||20.03.2019|
|Passenger Terminal EXPO||Aerospace, Airport Technology||26.03.2019||28.03.2019|
|IFSEC||Safety and Security||18.06.2019||20.06.2019|
Address: Royal Victoria Dock 1, Western Gateway, London, United Kingdom
GPS: 51.508461, 0.029846
Founded in: 2000
Total area: 87 328 m2
Rooms & halls: 7