Techtextil is the leading international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens. It takes place once in two years in Frankfurt, Germany. The event has a large international popularity, with outlets in USA, India, China and Russia. Techtextil in Frankfurt attracts key decision makers and industry professionals coming from over 100 countries. Participants are looking to invest, find suppliers, expand their business networks and get a glimpse at the latest innovations and trendsetting technologies.
The exhibition focus is on clothing and home textiles as well as on technical textile, clothing machinery, textile cleaning and nonwovens. The great variety of products, solutions and technologies during Techtextil ensures the success of the show. Will you take part in the upcoming Techtextil 2019?
Hotels near Techtextil
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Because Techtextil is a well-established event with large international business crowd, it is always recommended to book your accommodation early on. Most hotels near Messe Frankfurt and the city centre are usually fully booked for the fair dates.
However, our contracts with the best hotels and hotel chains guarantee that we can provide excellent value accommodation to all trade visitors and exhibitors. Send us a booking request and ensure a pleasant stay in Frankfurt. Take advantage of our industry-leading customer service!
Book your stay for Techtextil 2019
|Domestic exhibitors||449||total: 1789||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||11 689||total: 47 500||n/a|
|Foreign visitors||16 802||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Techtextil
Airport: Frankfurt Airport 12 km
Railway station: Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof 1.6 km
Subway station: Festhalle / Messe 0.8 km
Taxi: Approximate taxi cost from the city centre is EUR 12
How to get to Messe Frankfurt
With S-Bahn lines S3 , S4 , S5 and S6 to “Messe” station
- U-Bahn lines
U4 is the only direct subway line to Messe Frankfurt. U lines which require one connection are :
- U1, U2, U3, U6, U7 and U8 change to S-Bahn lines S3,S4,S5,S6 at “Hauptwache” station -> to "Messe" station
- U5 change to S-Bahn lines S3, S4, S5, S6 at “Konstablerwache” station -> to "Messe" station
By Bus and Tram
- line 32 stops at the Messe Main Entrance
- line 52 stops at the Messe Main Entrance and Hall 9
- Airport shuttles stop at Hall 3 and Hall 9
- Tram lines 16 and 17 stop at the Frankfurt Messe Main Entrance
The "Rebstock” multi-store parking grounds hold 15,000 parking lots with shuttle bus available to trade fair grounds.
- GPS coordinates : latitude 50.110416; longitude 8.647736
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Frankfurt during Techtextilairport transfer or rent a car
Booked for: OutDoor 2018
Enjoy Tire Co Ltd.
Booked for: The Tire Cologne 2018
HyPlat Pty Ltd
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Universal Color & Chemical ApS
Booked for: FESPA 2018
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Vossko GmbH & Co. KG
Booked for: PLMA 2018