PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO
PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO is a renowned international trade fair for men’s clothing and accessories, based in Italy. Founded in 1972, it takes place twice a year in Florence, one of the world’s most beloved fashion capitals. The winter edition of PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO is held each January, while PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO Summer is held in June. Each edition of the event gives a comprehensive look at the upcoming season’s concepts, trends and developments. It gathers together all key players in the fashion sector – established designers, newly emerging brands and key buyers from all over the globe. PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO is regarded as one of the most important platforms for the menswear industry.
During PITTI UOMO visitors discover the most exquisite collections in 16 sections: Pitti Uomo (the main pavilion), Pop Up Stores (the place for accessories, pocket technology, cosmetics and fragrances), Just Like A Man (dedicated to classic menswear), Make (the craft section of the event), Eye Pop (the newest eyewear collections), The Latest Fashion Buzz (the creations of leading prêt-à-porter and accessory designers), Futuro Maschile (a concept lab showing the changes in formal menswear), Touch! (for eclectic contemporary styles), L’Altro Uomo (showcasing avant-garde clothing and accessories), Born In The USA (top USA brands brought to Europe), Unconventional (displaying progressive fashion), I Play (sportswear and sport-inspired collections), Urban Panorama (metropolitan fashion blended with denim and ethnic elements), My Factory (presenting new and daring sportswear and urban designs), Fashion At Work (companies providing customised services to manufacturers, such as prototypes for shopping bags, etc.) and Open (focused on genderless clothing).
Don’t miss out the unique opportunities provided by PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO and stay up-to-date with the fashion industry. Plan your trip to Florence today!
Hotels near PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Florence is among the most attractive destinations in Europe, even in winter. Finding a suitable accommodation for the dates of PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO could be difficult, as over 25,000 visitors will be looking for a hotel near the venue. Plan your trip as early as possible in order to secure a convenient location.
Fair Point GmbH has contracts with the best hotels near Firenze Fiera and in the city centre. Contact us today and our reservations team will make sure you receive the best accommodation deals, fully corresponding to your corporate needs. Booking a hotel for PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO has never been easier.
Next edition not available
Travel Info For Pitti Immagine Uomo
Airport: Florence Airport 7.1 km
Railway station: Florence Santa Maria Novella 0.5 km
How to get to Firenze Fiera
- Bus line 1 to Stazione Deposito Bagagli bus stop
- Bus lines 6, 11 and 14 to Stazione Largo Alinari bus stop
- Bus line Linea CF to Fiume 3 bus stop
- Bus lines 131O and 131R to Firenze Arrivi Diretta bus stop
- Bus lines 365 A, 368 A and 370 A to Autostazione Sita Firenze
- Bus lines 345BIS A and 357 A to Terminal Tramvia bus line
- Bus line D to Stazione Galleria bus stop
- Bus lines 13, 36 and 37 to Abside Santa Maria Novella bus stop
- Bus line C2 to Stazione Orti Oricellari bus stop
- Bus line C3 to Ognissanti bus stop
The venue is easily accessible via A1 and A11 motorways. There are 900 parking spaces available.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 43.779228 ; longitude 11.249174
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Booked for: GrindTec 2018
Nastja Klemencic Schmidt
Booked for: ITB Berlin 2018
PONT SUR SAMBRE POWER
Booked for: E-world energy & water 2018
Triskel Marine Ltd
Booked for: BOOT 2018
Booked for: MedtecLIVE 2017
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018