OutDoor in Friedrichshafen is the leading trade fair for the outdoor industry. The trade fair gathers 21,000 trade visitors and close to 1000 exhibitors from 40 countries. The event is expected to hold over 220 international premieres and several industry awards and many exhibitors are exclusive attendees, meaning they do not attend any other exhibition.
During OutDoor the annual Trend Show and OutDoor Conferences are held. These forums are always accepted very positively and the discussions and panel topics cover a broad spectrum of the outdoor industry. Insights new technologies and materials are always hot topics that push the growth in the sector.
The trade visitor survey shows 86 percent approval score, rating the show as either important or very important during the 2015 event. The outdoor industry’s economic situation was ranked by 46 percent as improving and by 38 percent as stable. More than 84 percent of the guests at the show have already decided to become long term attendees and were satisfied of the business opportunities and networking they were exposed to during the latest edition.
Hotels near OutDoor
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Fair Point GmbH is helping businesses with their accommodation needs for the Outdoor event for several years and we have long term partnerships and contracts with the best hotels in the Friedrichshafen. We know how hard it is to find suitable hotel rooms for this event due to the high demand during the exhibition dates and our focus is to provide quality hotel accommodation for small and big groups of exhibitors and visitors.
Simply book your stay with our Hotel reservation engine or fill our personalized reservation request form and our team will provide you with hotel options that will best match your business needs.
Next edition not available
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 960||205||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||total: 21 507||7 666||n/a|
|Foreign visitors||n/a||13 746||n/a|
Travel Info For Outdoor
Airport: Friedrichshafen Airport 5 km
Railway station: Friedrichshafen Stadt 4.3 km
Taxi: Approximate taxi cost from the city centre is EUR 10
How to get to Messe Friedrichshafen
- Hourly train service from and to the Friedrichshafen Airport (BOB) from the central train station
- IRE speed train every two hours from and to the Friedrichshafen Airport from the central train station
- Deutsche Bahn trains between Lindau and surrounding area to the Friedrichshafen Rail Station are available on the hour
- Bus line 5 to Messe West bus stop
- RAB-Montfort bus line 7586 to the venue
- RAB city express 7394 to the venue
- shuttle service Messe Express (Route 17) from the main station and the ferry to the venue
It is no more than 10 minutes drive to the Friedrichshafen Messe from the city centre. Take the K7728 road to reach the venue. If you are residing in Lindau and the surrounding area you can use the B31 road to reach the venue. You can use the car ferry boat from Lindau to Friedrichshafen as well (the fee is approximately 17 Euro).
- GPS coordinates: latitude 47.678150 ; longitude 9.505990
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Friedrichshafen during OutDoorairport transfer or rent a car
Enjoy Tire Co Ltd.
Booked for: The Tire Cologne 2018
HyPlat Pty Ltd
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Universal Color & Chemical ApS
Booked for: FESPA 2018
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Booked for: GrindTec 2018
Simplex Knitting Company
Booked for: OutDoor 2015