Munich Fabric Start Winter
The leading German trade fair for fabrics and accessories Munich Fabric Start is held twice every year – in September and February. Founded in 1996, the event is now an established platform for the fashion industry. It is attended by reputable international manufacturers, suppliers, designers and buyers. In line with the latest developments and trends in the sector, Munich Fabric Start continuously extends its portfolio with new areas and content, currently offering:
- Fabrics for a wide range of innovative fabric collections, comprising all apparel categories
- Additionals, dedicated to jewellery components and accessories – from buttons, lining and trims to embroidery, lace, fastenings and hang tags
- Bluezone, presenting leading denim, sportwear and streetwear brands
- Showrooms, providing comprehensive packaging solutions
- Asia salon, the Asian suppliers area
- Design studios, focused on new concepts and individual solutions
- Organic selection for certified organic and sustainably produced fabrics and accessories
- Eco village, the platform for non-profit organisations, consultants and certification bodies, offering lectures and current information on sustainability standards, resource-saving technology, etc.
Munich Fabric Start is attracting more and more participants with each event. It is the perfect opportunity to develop new partnerships, gain valuable information and source exclusive collections for the upcoming season.
Hotels near Munich Fabric Start Winter
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
The ever-growing international popularity of Munich Fabric Start Winter creates both excellent business prospects and difficulties in securing a suitable accommodation. Hotels near Munich Order Center (MOC) are usually booked for the dates of the trade fair months in advance, which is why it is strongly advised to plan your trip early.
The reservation team at Fair Point GmbH can offer you the best value hotel deals, meeting all your corporate needs. Request a personalized offer or book your hotel directly online and ensure your success during Munich Fabric Start Winter 2017!
Next edition not available
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 950||total: 1000||n/a|
Travel Info For Munich Fabric Start Winter
Airport: Munich International Airport 26.6 km
Railway station: München Hauptbahnhof 13 km
Subway station: Kieferngarten 0.65 km
How to get to Munich Order Center (MOC)
- U-bahn line U6 to Kieferngarten Station
- Bus line 171 to Bernsteinweg bus stop
Munich Order Center is accessible via A9 and A99 motorways. 1,500 underground parking spaces are available in the immediate vicinity of the venue.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 48.198273 ; longitude 11.610602
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Munich during Munich Fabric Start Winterairport transfer or rent a car
Booked for: OutDoor 2018
Enjoy Tire Co Ltd.
Booked for: The Tire Cologne 2018
HyPlat Pty Ltd
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Universal Color & Chemical ApS
Booked for: FESPA 2018
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Vossko GmbH & Co. KG
Booked for: PLMA 2018