Munich Fabric Start Autumn
The leading German trade fair for fabrics and accessories Munich Fabric Start is held twice every year – in September and February. Founded in 1996, the event is now an established platform for the fashion industry. It is attended by reputable international manufacturers, suppliers, designers and buyers. In line with the latest developments and trends in the sector, Munich Fabric Start continuously extends its portfolio with new areas and content, currently offering:
- Fabrics for a wide range of innovative fabric collections, comprising all apparel categories
- Additionals, dedicated to jewellery components and accessories – from buttons, lining and trims to embroidery, lace, fastenings and hang tags
- Bluezone, presenting leading denim, sportswear and streetwear brands
- Showrooms, providing comprehensive packaging solutions
- Asia salon, the Asian suppliers area
- Design studios, focused on new concepts and individual solutions
- Organic selection for certified organic and sustainably produced fabrics and accessories
- Eco village, the platform for non-profit organisations, consultants and certification bodies, offering lectures and current information on sustainability standards, resource-saving technology, etc.
Munich Fabric Start is attracting more and more participants with each event. It is the perfect opportunity to develop new partnerships, gain valuable information and source exclusive collections for the upcoming season.
Hotels near Munich Fabric Start Autumn
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
The ever-growing international popularity of Munich Fabric Start Autumn creates both excellent business prospects and difficulties in securing a suitable accommodation. Hotels near Munich Order Center (MOC) are usually booked for the dates of the trade fair months in advance, which is why it is strongly advised to plan your trip early.
The reservation team at Fair Point GmbH can offer you the best value hotel deals, meeting all your corporate needs. Request a personalized offer or book your hotel directly online and ensure your success during Munich Fabric Start Autumn!
Next edition not available
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 1000||total: 1000||total: 1080|
|Domestic visitors||total: 19 700||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Munich Fabric Start Autumn
Airport: Munich International Airport 26.6 km
Railway station: München Hauptbahnhof 13 km
Subway station: Kieferngarten 0.65 km
How to get to Munich Order Center (MOC)
- U-bahn line U6 to Kieferngarten Station
- Bus line 171 to Bernsteinweg bus stop
Munich Order Center is accessible via A9 and A99 motorways. 1,500 underground parking spaces are available in the immediate vicinity of the venue.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 48.198273 ; longitude 11.610602
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Munich during Munich Fabric Start Autumnairport transfer or rent a car
Booked for: Bologna Children's Book Fair 2017
Nhat Huy Group
Booked for: ArabPlast 2017
Krishna Writing Instruments
A. M. Agarwal
Booked for: Paperworld 2017
Amadeus Marketing GmbH
Booked for: EXPO REAL 2016
Minnesota Trade Office
Booked for: Medica 2016
Exor International S.p.A.
Booked for: SPS IPC Drives 2016
Booked for: CPhI Worldwide 2016
Booked for: CPhI Worldwide 2016
Booked for: dmexco 2017