Marmomacc is the leading international fair for the professionals in the stone industry. Held annually in Verona, Italy, the trade show is the focal point for developments, innovations and knowledge transfer in the sector. It is a dedicated expo for trade visitors and media outlets ensuring all attendees will receive the best value from the event.
The latest edition of Marmomacc achieved impressive results with over 67,000 visitors, from which 57% came from 145 countries and more than 1600 exhibitors (more than 60% coming outside of Italy) from 56 countries. The organizers expressed high satisfaction feedback from the attendees as well, with over 90% of them being satisfied to very satisfied.
Marmomacc is a central hub for knowledge transfer and business matchmaking as well. Award ceremonies, key industry lectures and presentations, and the annual General Assembly of the European Association of "Agglomerated Stones" producers complement the exhibition with unparalleled insightful information that is defining the sector for the entire year.
With the words of many attending businesses “Not being part of Marmomacc is a great loss for any business involved in the Stone Industry” and our team at Fair Point GmbH could not agree more.
Hotels near MARMOMACC
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Verona is an ancient city with rich history, awarded World Heritage Site status by UNESCO and as such is a big tourist destination. The city itself is not big just over 200,000 inhabitants and that makes it extremely difficult to find a suitable hotels during MARMOMACC. To make sure you will face no troubles securing a hotel near the venue or the city center, our team at Fair Point prepared a big list of individual hotels and world leading hotel chains that we have contracts with.
Further your preparations for the big event with our big variety of accommodation options and our best value prices and book your stay in three easy steps via our hotel reservation engine or fill our personalised hotel reservation form and our dedicated team of travel agents will help you find the best solution for your business needs.
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 1650||total: 1650||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||total: 67 000||total: 67 000||n/a|
Travel Info For Marmomacc
Airport: Valerio Catullo Airport 9 km
Railway station: Verona Porta Nuova 2.4 km
How to get to Verona Fiera
If you are arriving by rail from the Verona Metropolitan area you can catch any of the shuttle busses available at Verona Porta Nuova train station, during the majority of the trade shows held at Fiera Verona.
- Bus lines 21, 22, 51, 92, 97, 510 to Viale Agricoltura Fr3, 3 bus stop (near "Cangrande" entrance)
- Bus line 61 to Viale Del Lavoro (near "San Zeno" entrance)
- Bus line 150 to Viale dell'industria (near the "Re Teddorico" entrance)
Fiera Verona is easily accessible by car. With several thousand dedicated parking lots and placed between the two main motorways leading to the city, reaching the venue by car is fast and comfortable.
- Via the A22 motorway exit at "Verona Nord" -> take "Tangenziale Sud" (Vicenza direction) to Verona -> take exit n. 6 for Alpo and follow the "Fiera" signposts. Total distance 7 Km
- Via A4 motorway: exit at "Verona Sud" and follow the signposts for "Fiera". Total distance 1 Km
- GPS coordinates: latitude 45.417412 ; longitude 10.977003
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Booked for: GrindTec 2018
Nastja Klemencic Schmidt
Booked for: ITB Berlin 2018
PONT SUR SAMBRE POWER
Booked for: E-world energy & water 2018
Triskel Marine Ltd
Booked for: BOOT 2018
Booked for: Medica 2017
E2W Manufacturing Group Limited
Booked for: PAPEREX India 2017
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018