London Boat Show
The international exhibition London Boat Show was founded in 1954 and since then has become one of the most important events for sailing and watersports. It is held once a year in ExCeL London and attracts globally renowned brands, journalists and hundreds of thousands of boating enthusiasts. Many manufacturers choose the show to introduce their new products to the audience before their global launch takes place, which is why visitors have the opportunity to witness exclusive boat debuts.
London Boat Show is the meeting point between leading leisure marine and lifestyle brands and top international buyers. The fact that 70% of the exhibitors are returning to the show and 70% of the visitors don’t attend other events of this nature, proves its significance for all participants. Don’t miss out the unique experience offered by London Boat Show 2018 – plan your trip to London today.
Hotels near London Boat Show
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
With more than 100,000 visitors interested in booking a hotel near ExCeL London, it is more than difficult to find a suitable accommodation for the dates of the event. Fair Point GmbH has established partnerships with the best hotels near the venue and in the city centre.
Request a personalised offer today and our travel agents will provide you with excellent value options matching your requirements. You can also book a hotel for London Boat Show 2018 directly online in just 3 steps via our reservation engine.
Book your stay for London Boat Show 2019
|Domestic visitors||total: 85 812||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For London Boat Show
Airport: London City Airport 2 km
Railway station: Liverpool Street Station 8.5 km
Subway station: Custom House 0.5 km
How to get to ExCeL London
- Jubilee line Canning Town station -> connect with DLR train to Custom House (ExCel West entrance) or Prince Regent & ICC London (ExCel East entrance)
- DLR train from Startford International or Lewisham Station to Custom House
- Bus lines 241, 325, 541, 678, N551 to Custom House bus stop
By Boat and Cable Car
- Travel using a Thames Clipper between central London and the O2 and then by Cable Car across the Thames to ExCeL London.
ExCel London is easily accessible from the M25, M11, A406 and A13.
- SAT Nav address : E16 1DR
- GPS coordinates: latitude 44.509315 ; longitude 11.362436
E2W Manufacturing Group Limited
Booked for: PAPEREX India 2017
Emilam Industries LLC
Booked for: interzum 2017
Maison Boinaud SAS
Booked for: ProWein 2017
Principe di Piemonte Spa
Booked for: Incentive & Meetings Travel Show Frankfurt 2017
Blue Yonder GmbH
Booked for: EuroShop 2017
Le Maitre Ltd
Booked for: Prolight + Sound 2017
Dennis Urban Consulting LLC
Booked for: IDS 2017
Booked for: CPhI Worldwide 2017
Booked for: Medica 2017