Fakuma is the largest international trade fair for the plastics processing sector. The fair has a 30-year history as the meeting place for industry leaders and dedicated trade visitors looking to conduct business and catch up on the latest trends, products and innovations. The fair is taking place in the heart of Germany, Friedrichshafen, every October (the 2018 edition being on 16-20 October).
The main focus points during Fakuma are the latest injection molding machines, thermoforming technologies and extrusion equipment, tooling systems, raw materials and components. Nearly 1900 exhibitors and more than 48,300 trade visitors join the event annually. Being a highly dedicated event, Fakuma is considered extremely well organised and dedicated to the personal business atmosphere, appreciated by exhibitors and trade visitors alike.
It is a must attend event for all professional companies in the medical engineering, lightweight constructions and energy efficiency sectors.
Hotels near Fakuma
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
FAKUMA is an event oriented towards industry professionals. In order to obtain hotel rooms near Messe Friedrichshafen, most exhibitors and dedicated trade visitors secure their accommodation months in advance.
To make sure all our current and future clients will take advantage of booking the best hotels in Friedrichshafen and the surrounding areas, our team secured exclusive contracts with the most sought-after hotels and hotel chains. This enables us to provide the best hotel rooms as well as industry-leading customer service for the event. Send us a reservation request or book directly via our hotel reservation service and enjoy your success during FAKUMA.
Book your stay for Fakuma 2018
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 1889||n/a||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||total: 48 375||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Fakuma
Airport: Friedrichshafen Airport 5 km
Railway station: Friedrichshafen Stadt 4.3 km
Taxi: Approximate taxi cost from the city centre is EUR 10
How to get to Messe Friedrichshafen
- Hourly train service from and to the Friedrichshafen Airport (BOB) from the central train station
- IRE speed train every two hours from and to the Friedrichshafen Airport from the central train station
- Deutsche Bahn trains between Lindau and surrounding area to the Friedrichshafen Rail Station are available on the hour
- Bus line 5 to Messe West bus stop
- RAB-Montfort bus line 7586 to the venue
- RAB city express 7394 to the venue
- shuttle service Messe Express (Route 17) from the main station and the ferry to the venue
It is no more than 10 minutes drive to the Friedrichshafen Messe from the city centre. Take the K7728 road to reach the venue. If you are residing in Lindau and the surrounding area you can use the B31 road to reach the venue. You can use the car ferry boat from Lindau to Friedrichshafen as well (the fee is approximately 17 Euro).
- GPS coordinates: latitude 47.678150 ; longitude 9.505990
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Friedrichshafen during Fakumaairport transfer or rent a car
Booked for: OutDoor 2018
Enjoy Tire Co Ltd.
Booked for: The Tire Cologne 2018
HyPlat Pty Ltd
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Universal Color & Chemical ApS
Booked for: FESPA 2018
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Vossko GmbH & Co. KG
Booked for: PLMA 2018