Eurobike is an international bicycle and bicycle equipment trade show. Since its first edition in 1991, it has been established as a successful platform and a meeting point for industry professionals, where they can engage in business relationships and exchange valuable ideas.
Eurobike takes place and is organised by Messe Friedrichshafen – one of the biggest and most modern exhibition venues in Southern Germany. Over 13 major halls, three designated event spaces and three outdoor areas, an average of 1400 exhibiting companies show their latest products and innovations. By tradition, the first three days of Eurobike are always reserved for business representatives only, where the next two are open for public visitors.
During both the business and public days, the organisers have ensured that the whole spectrum of the bicycle industry is covered. The programme of Eurobike 2018 in Friedrichshafen features numerous areas and events, including:
- Travel Talk - a synergy between cycling and tourism, revealing the hottest trends and innovations;
- Demo Area – where visitors can experience first-hand the products they are seeing;
- Eurobike Award – a set of events where a jury of industry professionals award outstanding products in the industry.
Eurobike is an international show, gathering over 42,000 trade professionals. An additional average of 22,000 people visited the two public days in the last five years. The total number of countries of origin of the visitors is 101. This proves that the trade show is the perfect opportunity for small and medium businesses which either just start their business venture or want to get their ideas under the spotlight.
Hotels near Eurobike
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Friedrichshafen is an international hub for trade events throughout the entire year. The city doesn’t offer such vast accommodation options. This means that finding a suitable hotel near Eurobike and Messe Friedrichshafen during the expo dates can be a challenge. Analysis of accommodation preferences points that 80% of all rooms in the vicinity of the venue are booked more than six months in advance.
To avoid any difficulties, Fair Point offers a list of exclusive deals on custom prices. Choose from the options on the right or follow the link below to get an access to some of the most sought-after hotels near Eurobike messe this year!
Book your stay for Eurobike 2019
|Domestic exhibitors||total: 1400||n/a||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||total: 42 590||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Eurobike
Airport: Friedrichshafen Airport 5 km
Railway station: Friedrichshafen Stadt 4.3 km
Taxi: Approximate taxi cost from the city centre is EUR 10
How to get to Messe Friedrichshafen
- Hourly train service from and to the Friedrichshafen Airport (BOB) from the central train station
- IRE speed train every two hours from and to the Friedrichshafen Airport from the central train station
- Deutsche Bahn trains between Lindau and surrounding area to the Friedrichshafen Rail Station are available on the hour
- Bus line 5 to Messe West bus stop
- RAB-Montfort bus line 7586 to the venue
- RAB city express 7394 to the venue
- shuttle service Messe Express (Route 17) from the main station and the ferry to the venue
It is no more than 10 minutes drive to the Friedrichshafen Messe from the city centre. Take the K7728 road to reach the venue. If you are residing in Lindau and the surrounding area you can use the B31 road to reach the venue. You can use the car ferry boat from Lindau to Friedrichshafen as well (the fee is approximately 17 Euro).
- GPS coordinates: latitude 47.678150 ; longitude 9.505990
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Friedrichshafen during Eurobikeairport transfer or rent a car
Vossko GmbH & Co. KG
Booked for: PLMA 2018
Booked for: OutDoor 2018
Enjoy Tire Co Ltd.
Booked for: The Tire Cologne 2018
HyPlat Pty Ltd
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Universal Color & Chemical ApS
Booked for: FESPA 2018
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Ferts Developing Enterprise
Booked for: Eurobike 2011