Founded in 1969, EIMA International is a leading international exhibition for the agricultural and gardening sector. It is held every two years at Bologna Fiera in Italy. The fair gathers a plethora of manufacturers, industry professionals, buyers and gardening enthusiasts. To ensure the trade show covers the entire spectrum of the industry, the organisers of EIMA have divided it into the following 4 key topics:
- EIMA Green - Focused on the technology responsible for gardening for both agricultural and aesthetic purposes. The salon attracts major international manufacturers of equipment, industry specialists and seasoned gardeners. The programme of EIMA Green includes seminars and workshops on landscape gardening, park maintenance, etc., as well as broader topics of interest, such as green living
- EIMA Componenti - Emphasize on components, with a special attention to integrated components, innovation, energy efficiency, safety and more. This is one of the highlights of the exhibition, as it serves as an excellent B2B meeting point for cooperation and new partnerships
- EIMA Energy - Main focus is agroenergy. The latest technology, machinery and systems for sustainable production of solar, wind and thermal energy are displayed and demonstrated to the public
- EIMA Mia - The place for everyone interested in multifunctional agriculture’s aspects such as agrotourism, recreational activities in a rural setting, etc. The sector has gathered a wide popularity, especially among European professionals in the industry as such activities have become a driven force for the economy of many regions
EIMA 2018 will take place at Bologna Fiera from the 7th to the 11th of November. The first two days are reserved for business visitors only. An important note is that on a prior registration, visitors coming from abroad don’t have to pay the entrance fee otherwise required.
EIMA International is supported by reputable and influential institutions, including the Ministry of Economic Development, the Italian Trade Agency, the Province of Bologna and others, adding to the prestige of the event. EIMA International is considered the ideal platform for exposure to the newest in gardening and agriculture, establishing business partnerships and increasing brand awareness.
Hotels near EIMA International
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
EIMA International attracts thousands visitors to the city. Naturally, the most conveniently located hotels near EIMA and the Bologna Fiera are fully booked several months in advance. Be prepared to secure your accommodation for the duration of the exhibition early so you can enjoy your stay in Bologna to the fullest.
The Fair Point team will help you find the most suitable accommodation options for your needs and budget. We have contracts with the best value hotels near Bologna Fiera and in the city centre. You can easily book your hotel today. It only takes a couple of minutes to complete our request form or to book directly online through our 3-step reservation system.
Book your stay for EIMA International 2018
|Domestic exhibitors||1 212||1 260||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||196 841||240 318||n/a|
|Foreign visitors||38 773||44 531||n/a|
Travel Info For Eima International
Airport: Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport 8 km
Railway station: Bologna Centrale AV 2 km
How to get to Bologna Fiera
Bologna Fiera is a modern venue with easy access from the railway station and with a dedicated motorway lane entering the fairground directly. You can find an interactive map of the venue here.
- Bus line 28, 32, 35, 39 stop at SUD MORO entrance
- Bus shuttle AEROBUS BLQ from the airport to the venue
Bologna Fiera is accessible by car from the ring-road exit number 8 , to parking Costituzione. If you are traveling from Florence, Milan, and Ancona exit at the new "BOLOGNA FIERA" toll booth motorway A14. There is a parking system with 14,500 covered parking spaces that can be reserved in advance.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 44.509315 ; longitude 11.362436
Booked for: dmexco 2017
Booked for: Bologna Children's Book Fair 2017
Nhat Huy Group
Booked for: ArabPlast 2017
Krishna Writing Instruments
A. M. Agarwal
Booked for: Paperworld 2017
Amadeus Marketing GmbH
Booked for: EXPO REAL 2016
Minnesota Trade Office
Booked for: Medica 2016
Exor International S.p.A.
Booked for: SPS IPC Drives 2016
Booked for: CPhI Worldwide 2016
Booked for: dmexco 2017