Christmasworld is the largest international trade fair for the festive decorations sector. It is an annual exhibition, based in Frankfurt Messe and held in February. For several consecutive years the exhibition marks rising popularity and the last edition attracted more than 950 exhibitors and more than 39,300 trade visitors. 96% of the attendees gave very satisfactory to satisfactory poll scores and the majority confirmed they will return for future Christmasworld editions.
The main product groups during Christmasworld are:
- Christmas & advent
- Seasonal decoration & gifts
- Florists’ requisites & garden decoration
- Candles and fragrances
- Visual merchandising & light
- Ribbons & wrapping
- Asian Christmas & decoration.
The trade visitors per business sector include retail, wholesale and foreign trade, services, manufacturing industry, small traders. With 69% of the trade visitors being decisive or collective decision makers looking to actively engage in business relationships, exhibiting during Christmasworld is considered a must.
The Christmasworld Forum offers an attractive programme of lectures and workshops with different topics every day. Christmasworld is a celebration for all business professionals in the festive decoration sector fueled by the thousands of business deals and networking the event is known for.
Hotels near Christmasworld
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
To help all our current and future customers find a suitable hotel near Frankfurt Messe or in the city centre during the expo dates, we secured contracts with many top hotels and hotel chains. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to receive high quality accommodation for Christmasworld without adding extra costs, while maintaining a high level flexibly.
Book your hotel via our 3-step online system, or send us a reservation request by filling out our form. Our account managers and dedicated customer support will go above and beyond the standards in providing successful business travel experience, ensuring you will present your company in the best possible way during Christmasworld in Frankfurt.
Book your stay for Christmasworld 2019
|Domestic visitors||17 690||n/a||n/a|
|Foreign visitors||25 543||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Christmasworld
Airport: Frankfurt Airport 12 km
Railway station: Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof 1.6 km
Subway station: Festhalle / Messe 0.8 km
Taxi: Approximate taxi cost from the city centre is EUR 12
How to get to Messe Frankfurt
With S-Bahn lines S3 , S4 , S5 and S6 to “Messe” station
- U-Bahn lines
U4 is the only direct subway line to Messe Frankfurt. U lines which require one connection are :
- U1, U2, U3, U6, U7 and U8 change to S-Bahn lines S3,S4,S5,S6 at “Hauptwache” station -> to "Messe" station
- U5 change to S-Bahn lines S3, S4, S5, S6 at “Konstablerwache” station -> to "Messe" station
By Bus and Tram
- line 32 stops at the Messe Main Entrance
- line 52 stops at the Messe Main Entrance and Hall 9
- Airport shuttles stop at Hall 3 and Hall 9
- Tram lines 16 and 17 stop at the Frankfurt Messe Main Entrance
The "Rebstock” multi-store parking grounds hold 15,000 parking lots with shuttle bus available to trade fair grounds.
- GPS coordinates : latitude 50.110416; longitude 8.647736
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Frankfurt during Christmasworldairport transfer or rent a car
Booked for: Baselworld 2018
Booked for: Light + Building 2018
Booked for: GrindTec 2018
Nastja Klemencic Schmidt
Booked for: ITB Berlin 2018
PONT SUR SAMBRE POWER
Booked for: E-world energy & water 2018
Triskel Marine Ltd
Booked for: BOOT 2018
Booked for: MedtecLIVE 2017
E2W Manufacturing Group Limited
Booked for: PAPEREX India 2017
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018