Automechanika Frankfurt is the number one trade fair for the automobile industry. Held in Messe Frankfurt every two years in September, the fair attracts nearly 140,000 trade visitors and 4500 exhibitors on average.
During Automechanika multiple dedicated workshops are organised for the visitors, covering the complete process chain for collision repairs. The exhibitor spectrum of products range from automotive parts and accessories to IT and software applications, tuning as well as car wash and filling station equipment.
The fair has outlets in four continents, giving visitors an unique perspective on the global automobile industry. All top brands exhibit and the major wholesaler trade goers are always actively looking to expand their business portfolio during Automechanika.
With 80% of the exhibitors returning for the next edition and with high overall visitor satisfaction rate, attending the exhibition is a must.
Hotels near Automechanika
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
Automechanika is one of the busiest trade fairs in Frankfurt. With hundreds of thousands of attendees searching for accommodation during the event dates, it is very hard to find a suitable hotel. To help businesses with their hotel search, Fair Point GmbH secured contracts with the top hotels near the venue and in the city center. This enables us to provide high quality, exclusive service to all current and new clients and help them focus on their success during Automechanika.
Send us a reservation request or book directly with our hotel reservation engine and enjoy your stay in Frankfurt.
Book your stay for Automechanika 2020
|Domestic visitors||52 776||n/a||n/a|
|Foreign exhibitors||4 109||n/a||n/a|
|Foreign visitors||80 168||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For Automechanika
Airport: Frankfurt Airport 12 km
Railway station: Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof 1.6 km
Subway station: Festhalle / Messe 0.8 km
Taxi: Approximate taxi cost from the city centre is EUR 12
How to get to Messe Frankfurt
With S-Bahn lines S3 , S4 , S5 and S6 to “Messe” station
- U-Bahn lines
U4 is the only direct subway line to Messe Frankfurt. U lines which require one connection are :
- U1, U2, U3, U6, U7 and U8 change to S-Bahn lines S3,S4,S5,S6 at “Hauptwache” station -> to "Messe" station
- U5 change to S-Bahn lines S3, S4, S5, S6 at “Konstablerwache” station -> to "Messe" station
By Bus and Tram
- line 32 stops at the Messe Main Entrance
- line 52 stops at the Messe Main Entrance and Hall 9
- Airport shuttles stop at Hall 3 and Hall 9
- Tram lines 16 and 17 stop at the Frankfurt Messe Main Entrance
The "Rebstock” multi-store parking grounds hold 15,000 parking lots with shuttle bus available to trade fair grounds.
- GPS coordinates : latitude 50.110416; longitude 8.647736
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Frankfurt during Automechanikaairport transfer or rent a car
AUTOZONE HOLDINGS PTY LTD
Booked for: Automechanika 2018
Booked for: Automechanika 2016
North American Signal Company
Booked for: Automechanika 2012
Booked for: Automechanika 2012
Ease House Ltd.
Mr. John Ng
Booked for: electronica 2018
Dipl.Ing.Agr. Balázs Csépányi
Booked for: EuroTier 2018
Booked for: SIAL 2018
Booked for: CPhI Worldwide 2018
Rocio Cortizo Pires
Booked for: Automechanika 2014