A+A is the number one international platform for safety, security and health at work. The event provides industry-related innovative concepts, products and solutions, and gathers international leaders and experts in the fields of social work, politics and administration. Among them are safety engineers, experts and officers, environmental protection officers, life rescue services and disaster management officers, representatives of state and non-government institutions and organisations, chambers of commerce, trade unions and health insurance companies, work committees, etc. Journalists and media representatives also attend the trade fair. The main themes of A+A are:
- Safety at work, presenting personal protective equipment (PPE), safety equipment and facilities for the workplace, services and consultancies, etc.
- Security at Work, displaying solutions for fire protection, safety products and systems, protection against radiation, noise reduction and vibration protection, safety devices for machinery, quality assurance, etc.
- Health at work, showcasing equipment for first aid and emergency relief, occupational health equipment, hygiene and sanitary supplies, etc.
- Forums and presentations on key topics for the industry, delivered by renowned scientists, industry researchers and practitioners.
The trade fair features several live events: Occupational fire protection and disaster management, A+A fashion show (showcasing intelligent protective clothing) and Workplace design. The leading event, however, is the International Congress on Occupational Safety and Occupational Medicine, addressing current themes and topics, such as analysis and design at work, risk and stress factors, social development, and many more. Another interesting event in A+A’s programme is the ILO/ISSA International Conference, focused on global economy’s challenges and solutions in relation to safety, health and security.
Hotels near A+A
- Direct contracts with a great variety of hotels
- Special exhibitor and visitor rates available
- Customised expo travel booking system
- Personal travel management at no extra cost
- Save on average €810 and 25 business hours per booked expo trip
A+A is a highly popular trade fair and Dusseldorf - a busy, eventful city, which makes it difficult to find a conveniently located hotel for the dates of the trade fair. You can take advantage of Fair Point's long-lasting partnerships with the best value hotels near the venue.
Send us a request and our experienced reservation team will offer you accommodation options suited for your company travel needs. Or book directly online in 3 steps via the reservation engine of Fair Point GmbH and secure a care-free stay in Dusseldorf for A+A.
Book your stay for A+A 2019
|Domestic exhibitors||574||total: 1930||n/a|
|Domestic visitors||44 366||total: 67 000||n/a|
|Foreign exhibitors||1 323||n/a||n/a|
|Foreign visitors||20 878||n/a||n/a|
Travel Info For A+A
Airport: Düsseldorf International Airport 5.4 km
Railway station: Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof 6.7 km
Subway station: ESPRIT arena / Messe Nord 0.5 km
How to get to Messe Dusseldorf
The U78 stops at the East and North Entrance of Messe Dusseldorf and U79 stops only at the North Entrance. The trip by subway tram lines U78 and U79 take about 15 minutes from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof.
- Major Stations
- Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- ESPRIT arena/Messe Nord
- Sportpark Nord/Messe East
- line 722 stops next to the admission buildings and south entrance
- line 896 is a shuttle service from the Dusseldorf International Airport to venue
The venue is located on the right side of the river Rhine, directly accessible via the A3 and A44 motorways. There are two designated parking lots, with 1000 cars capacity, near the ESPRIT arena, named P1 and P2 and from there you can take a free shuttle to the venue.
GPS coordinates: N 51° 16.096' ; E 6° 43.630'
We can help with your airport transfer or Rent a Car in Dusseldorf during A+Aairport transfer or rent a car
Umar Shipping Services Ltd | WSR Services Ltd
Booked for: SMM 2018
Vossko GmbH & Co. KG
Booked for: PLMA 2018
Booked for: OutDoor 2018
Enjoy Tire Co Ltd.
Booked for: The Tire Cologne 2018
HyPlat Pty Ltd
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Universal Color & Chemical ApS
Booked for: FESPA 2018
Booked for: Hannover Messe 2018
Booked for: Alimentaria Barcelona 2018
AUTOZONE HOLDINGS PTY LTD
Booked for: Automechanika 2018