Verona Fiera is founded in 1898 and since then has become one of the leading expo centres in Europe, with an impressive attendance of 1,300,000 visitors per year. The venue enjoys a strategic location, within a few minutes of the city centre, the motorways and the train station. Moreover, Verona Fiera’s accessibility from abroad is ensured by the proximity of Valerio Catullo Airport – Verona (9 km away). It could also be easily reached from Orio al Serio Aiport – Bergamo (114 km away) and Marco Polo Airport – Venice (124 km away).
Verona Fiera offers 157,000 sq metres outdoor exhibition area and 152,000 sq metres indoor exhibition area with 13 halls. The expo centre’s modern facilities and flexible services provide excellent conditions for any show, convention, trade fair, exhibition or special event, no matter its scale and audience. MARMOMACC, Progetto Fuoco and VINITALY are just a few of the upcoming international trade fairs.
Flughafen: Valerio Catullo Airport 9 km
Bahnhof: Verona Porta Nuova 2.4 km
Der Weg zu Verona Fiera
If you are arriving by Rail from the Verona Metropolitan area you can catch any of the shuttle busses available at Verona Porta Nuova train station, during the majority of the trade shows held at Fiera Verona.
- Bus lines 21, 22, 51, 92, 97, 510 to Viale Agricoltura Fr3, 3 bus stop (near "Cangrande" entrance)
- Bus line 61 to Viale Del Lavoro (near "San Zeno" entrance)
- Bus line 150 to Viale dell'industria (near the "Re Teddorico" entrance)
Fiera Verona is easily accessible by car. With several thousand dedicated parking lots and placed between the two main motorways leading to the city, reaching the venue by car is fast and comfortable.
- Via the A22 motorway exit at "Verona Nord" -> take "Tangenziale Sud" (Vicenza direction) to Verona -> take exit n. 6 for Alpo and follow the "Fiera" signposts. Total distance 7 Km
- Via A4 motorway: exit at "Verona Sud" and follow the signposts for "Fiera". Total distance 1 Km
- GPS coordinates: latitude 45.417412 ; longitude 10.977003
Address: Viale del Lavoro 8, Verona, Italy
GPS: 45.417538, 10.980298
Total area: 309 000 m2
Rooms & halls: 13