Founded in 1886, Olympia is the oldest expo centre in Europe. It’s located in West London, in a close proximity to major transport hubs and the central part of the city. The perfected infrastructure, combined with more than a century of experience in organising events for industries of any nature, makes the Olympia a desired and convenient venue for exhibitions and conferences.
The fair centre is connected to the well-established London inner transport system via designated bus, train and underground stations. It can be accessed by four different international airports. Additionally, 123,000 hotel rooms are available in London and the Greater London area. In 2013 a significant modernisation was introduced along with a further expansion of the 45,000 sq. metre area after a large-scale renovation.
The portfolio of the venue includes many art, music and hobby related events, including one of the biggest watches, clocks and jewellery exhibition in UK - Top Drawer.
Flughafen: Heathrow 24.1 km
Bahnhof: Kensington (Olympia) 0.2 km
U-Bahn Station: Hammersmith Tube Station 1.1 km
Der Weg zu Olympia London
Olympia London has a dedicated train station.
- Use London Overground network (marked with two orange lines on the Tube map) to Kensington (Olympia) station
By London Underground Network
- Central line (marked with red line on the Tube map) to Shepherd’s Bush; change to Overground to Kensington (Olympia) station;
- Piccadilly line (marked with dark blue line on the Tube map) to Hammesmith Tube Station; 10 minute walk.
Olympia London has a dedicated bus stop within a short walking distance to the entrances.
- Bus lines 9; 10; 27; 28; 49; 391 run regular daily services;
- Shuttle bus from Earls Court tube station available for certain events. Please check venue’s website for information here: http://olympia.london/
Use Kensington High Street; Hammersmith Road or Warwick Road to get an access to the available parking spaces provided by the organisers.
- GPS coordinates: latitude 51°29'46.5"N longitude 0°12'37.6"W
|TOP DRAWER Autumn||Gifts, Watches and Clocks, Jewellery||08.09.2019||10.09.2019|
Address: Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, United Kingdom
GPS: 51.496647, -0.210789
Total area: 45 000 m2
Rooms & halls: 5