Situated in the heart of Europe, Lyon is a well connected business hub, and Eurexpo benefits from the city's excellent location. The venue itself is set between the centre of Lyon and Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport.
Eurexpo is France's largest expo centre outside of Paris, and the 20th largest in Europe. It has 50,000 sq metres of outdoor exhibition area and 120,000 sq metres of indoor exhibition area, organised into 6 spacious exhibition halls and 26 modular meeting rooms. Some 110 events are held in Eurexpo each year, attracting 1,200,000 visitors. The upcoming Lyon International Fair and SIRHA are among the most popular ones.
Flughafen: Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport 12.6 km
Bahnhof: Gare de Lyon Part-Dieu 12.2 km
U-Bahn Station: Eurexpo Tram Station 0.25 km
Der Weg zu Eurexpo
All Metro and Urban Rail stations are located within the urban fares zone.
- Tram line T3 to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie -> connect with direct Eurexpo shuttle (travel time 30 min)
- T3 stops at the Part-Dieu railway station
- Metro D (green line) to Grange Blanche (from Lyon city centre) -> connect with Tram T5 to Eurexpo (travel time 30 min)
- Tram T2 to Grange Blanche -> connect with Tram T5 to Eurexpo (travel time 40 min)
- T2 stops at the Perrache railway station
You can use the shuttle service during the exhibition dates.
- From Lyon Saint Exupery Airport and railway station (travel time 35 min)
- Rhônexpress to Vaulx en Velin La Soie station to Eurexpo
Eurexpo Lyon can be reached via A43(Eurexpo exit) and A46(exit number 8). The drive from the city centre and Saint Exupéry International Airport takes around 20 minutes. There are 13,000 parking spaces by the venue.
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.730797; Longitude: 4.949657
Address: Boulevard de l'Europe 69680 Chassieu, Lyon, France
GPS: 45.730797, 4.949657
Total area: 170 000 m2
Rooms & halls: 32